Advances in aromatase inhibition: clinical efficacy and tolerability in the treatment of breast cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Breast Medical Oncology, M. D., Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, Houston, 77030, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdvances in aromatase inhibition: clinical efficacy and tolerability in the treatment of breast cancer. 2001, 7 (9):2620-35 Clin. Cancer Res.
JournalClinical Cancer Research
- Steroidal aromatase inhibitors in elderly patients.
- Authors: Bajetta E, Zilembo N, Bichisao E, Pozzi P, Toffolatti L
- Issue date: 2000 Feb
- Use of aromatase inhibitors in breast carcinoma.
- Authors: Santen RJ, Harvey HA
- Issue date: 1999 Mar
- Double-blind randomised trial comparing the non-steroidal aromatase inhibitors letrozole and fadrozole in postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer.
- Authors: Tominaga T, Adachi I, Sasaki Y, Tabei T, Ikeda T, Takatsuka Y, Toi M, Suwa T, Ohashi Y
- Issue date: 2003 Jan
- Aromatase inhibitors: past, present and future in breast cancer therapy.
- Authors: Dutta U, Pant K
- Issue date: 2008
- [Aromatase inhibitors: a review of clinical trials].
- Authors: Kerbrat P, Lefeuvre C
- Issue date: 2000 Dec