A 62-year-old man presenting with widespread nodulo-ulcerative cutaneous lesions.
AffiliationDepartment of Dermatology Unit, Hope Hospital, Salford, M6 8HD, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA 62-year-old man presenting with widespread nodulo-ulcerative cutaneous lesions. 2001, 26 (1):115-9 Clin. Exp. Dermatol.
JournalClinical and Experimental Dermatology
- [CD8-positive, CD30-negative cutaneous T-cell lymphoma simulating pyoderma gangrenosum].
- Authors: Dueck D, Hermes B, Audring H, Kohl PK
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
- Pyoderma gangrenosum preceding the onset of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Authors: Hussain W, Layton A, Baxter K, Scott D
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Pyoderma gangrenosum in a patient with primary cutaneous peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified.
- Authors: Patsatsi A, Koletsa T, Sotiriadis D, Kartsios C, Papaconstantinou A, Kostopoulos I
- Issue date: 2012 Nov-Dec
- A continuum of neutrophilic disease occurring in a patient with ulcerative colitis.
- Authors: Salmon P, Rademaker M, Edwards L
- Issue date: 1998 May
- Angiocentric T cell lymphoma masquerading as cutaneous vasculitis.
- Authors: Thomas R, Vuitch F, Lakhanpal S
- Issue date: 1994 Apr