AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK. Ken.Darzy@Christie-TR.Nwest.NHS.UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEvolving therapeutic strategies for acromegaly. 2001, 24 (6):468-71 J. Endocrinol. Invest.
JournalJournal of Endocrinological Investigation
- "My rings won't fit anymore". Ectopic growth hormone-secreting tumor.
- Authors: Chan MR, Ziebert M, Maas DL, Chan PS
- Issue date: 2005 May 1
- Review of current and emerging treatment options in acromegaly.
- Authors: Muhammad A, van der Lely AJ, Neggers SJ
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- [Acromegaly--do we already know everything about treatment of the somatotroph pituitary adenomas?].
- Authors: Zieliński G, Podgórski JK
- Issue date: 2002
- Tight control of growth hormone: an attainable outcome for acromegaly treatment.
- Authors: Melmed S
- Issue date: 1998 Oct
- Medical management of pituitary tumours.
- Authors: Alford FP, Arnott R
- Issue date: 1992 Jul 6