Written report of presented lectures: endocrine treatment and prevention of breast and gynaecological cancers. The scientific basis of endocrine prevention.
AffiliationCRC Department of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWritten report of presented lectures: endocrine treatment and prevention of breast and gynaecological cancers. The scientific basis of endocrine prevention. 2002, 38 Suppl 6:S13-4 Eur. J. Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Endocrine treatment and prevention of breast and gynaecological cancers.
- Authors: Neven P, Vergote I, Van Ginderachter J, van Dam P, Tjalma W, De Rop C, De Prins F
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Systemic Therapies for Nonmetastatic Breast Cancer: The Role of Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Chemotherapy and the Use of Endocrine Therapy.
- Authors: Bychkovsky BL, Dizon DS, Sikov WM
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Better predictive factors in endocrine-responsive breast cancer than the estrogen receptor itself.
- Authors: Cardoso F, Dal Lago L, Braga S
- Issue date: 2006
- Factors predictive of response to hormone therapy in breast cancer.
- Authors: Rastelli F, Crispino S
- Issue date: 2008 May-Jun
- Extending endocrine therapy in women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer.
- Authors: Goss PE
- Issue date: 2015 Jan