Translation of cure for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia to all children.
AuthorsEden, Tim O B
AffiliationAcademic Unit of Paediatric Oncology Central Manchester and Manchester Children's University Hospitals NHS Trust and Christie NHS Trust, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTranslation of cure for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia to all children. 2002, 118 (4):945-51 Br. J. Haematol.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Prognostic factors and treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL)--Istanbul experience.
- Authors: Gedikoğlu G
- Issue date: 1989 Dec
- Children with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia have high plasma levels of total homocysteine at time of diagnosis.
- Authors: Ruud E, Holmstrøm H, Brosstad F, Wesenberg F
- Issue date: 2006
- Renal enlargement as primary presentation of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Authors: Basker M, Scott JX, Ross B, Kirubakaran C
- Issue date: 2002 Oct-Dec
- Prognostic factors for leukemic induction failure in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and outcome after salvage therapy: the FRALLE 93 study.
- Authors: Oudot C, Auclerc MF, Levy V, Porcher R, Piguet C, Perel Y, Gandemer V, Debre M, Vermylen C, Pautard B, Berger C, Schmitt C, Leblanc T, Cayuela JM, Socie G, Michel G, Leverger G, Baruchel A
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 20
- Long-term prognosis of children with Down's syndrome and leukaemia: a 34-year nation-wide experience.
- Authors: Rajantie J, Siimes MA
- Issue date: 2003 Nov