Translation of cure for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia to all children.
AuthorsEden, Tim O B
AffiliationAcademic Unit of Paediatric Oncology Central Manchester and Manchester Children's University Hospitals NHS Trust and Christie NHS Trust, Manchester, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTranslation of cure for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia to all children. 2002, 118 (4):945-51 Br. J. Haematol.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Risk factors for treatment related mortality in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Authors: Lund B, Åsberg A, Heyman M, Kanerva J, Harila-Saari A, Hasle H, Söderhäll S, Jónsson ÓG, Lydersen S, Schmiegelow K, Nordic Society of Paediatric Haematology and Oncology.
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Chemotherapy versus allogeneic transplantation for very-high-risk childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in first complete remission: comparison by genetic randomisation in an international prospective study.
- Authors: Balduzzi A, Valsecchi MG, Uderzo C, De Lorenzo P, Klingebiel T, Peters C, Stary J, Felice MS, Magyarosy E, Conter V, Reiter A, Messina C, Gadner H, Schrappe M
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 20-26
- [Biological properties and sensitivity to induction therapy of differentiated cells expressing atypical immunophenotype in acute leukemia of children].
- Authors: Pituch-Noworolska A
- Issue date: 2001
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Authors: Malard F, Mohty M
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 4
- Out come of induction of remission in undernourished children with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Authors: Begum M, Jahan S, Tawfique M, Mannan MA
- Issue date: 2012 Oct