AffiliationAcademic Department of Biochemistry, Royal Marsden NHS Trust, Fulham Road, London, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBreast cancer: aromatase inhibitors take on tamoxifen. 2002, 8 (12):1341-4 Nat. Med.
- Breast cancer face-off.
- Authors: Brink S
- Issue date: 2002 Jun 3
- Aromatase inhibitors for breast cancer: lessons from the laboratory.
- Authors: Johnston SR, Dowsett M
- Issue date: 2003 Nov
- Drugs may improve long-term outcomes after breast cancer.
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Black tea polyphenol theaflavins inhibit aromatase activity and attenuate tamoxifen resistance in HER2/neu-transfected human breast cancer cells through tyrosine kinase suppression.
- Authors: Way TD, Lee HH, Kao MC, Lin JK
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- Current concepts in the endocrine therapy of breast cancer: tamoxifen and aromatase inhibitors.
- Authors: Singh Ranger G
- Issue date: 2005 Aug