AffiliationAcademic Department of Biochemistry, Royal Marsden NHS Trust, Fulham Road, London, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBreast cancer: aromatase inhibitors take on tamoxifen. 2002, 8 (12):1341-4 Nat. Med.
- Breast cancer face-off.
- Authors: Brink S
- Issue date: 2002 Jun 3
- Aromatase inhibitors for breast cancer: lessons from the laboratory.
- Authors: Johnston SR, Dowsett M
- Issue date: 2003 Nov
- Drugs may improve long-term outcomes after breast cancer.
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- The aromatase inhibitors in early breast cancer: who, when, and why?
- Authors: Nordman IC, Spillane AJ, Hamilton AL
- Issue date: 2005 Jul 4
- Black tea polyphenol theaflavins inhibit aromatase activity and attenuate tamoxifen resistance in HER2/neu-transfected human breast cancer cells through tyrosine kinase suppression.
- Authors: Way TD, Lee HH, Kao MC, Lin JK
- Issue date: 2004 Sep