AffiliationAcademic Department of Biochemistry, Royal Marsden NHS Trust, Fulham Road, London, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBreast cancer: aromatase inhibitors take on tamoxifen. 2002, 8 (12):1341-4 Nat. Med.
- Should aromatase inhibitors replace tamoxifen?
- Issue date: 2003 Aug
- Neoadjuvant comparisons of aromatase inhibitors and tamoxifen: pretreatment determinants of response and on-treatment effect.
- Authors: Ellis MJ, Rosen E, Dressman H, Marks J
- Issue date: 2003 Sep
- Breast cancer face-off.
- Authors: Brink S
- Issue date: 2002 Jun 3
- Aromatase inhibitors for breast cancer: lessons from the laboratory.
- Authors: Johnston SR, Dowsett M
- Issue date: 2003 Nov
- The therapeutic potential of aromatase inhibitors.
- Authors: Miller WR, Jackson J
- Issue date: 2003 Mar