Pasteurella multocida infection in a post-chemotherapy neutropenic host following cat exposure.
AffiliationChristie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report a case of Pasteurella multocida infection in a neutropenic patient. History of contact with animals is important, particularly in patients who present with localized cellulitis and neutropenic fever. Clinical features and treatment of the disease are discussed.
CitationPasteurella multocida infection in a post-chemotherapy neutropenic host following cat exposure. 2002, 14 (6):497-8 Clin Oncol
- Pasteurella multocida infection following cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil chemotherapy.
- Authors: Tanguay JS, Shrihari N, Warren RE
- Issue date: 2003 Sep
- Pasteurella multocida sepsis, due to a scratch from a pet cat, in a post-chemotherapy neutropenic patient with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Authors: Yokose N, Dan K
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Erysipelas-like cellulitis with Pasteurella multocida bacteremia after a cat bite.
- Authors: Bradarić N, Milas I, Luksić B, Bojcić-Tonkić M, Karanović J
- Issue date: 2000 Dec
- Pasteurella multocida infection in continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.
- Authors: Kitching AR, Macdonald A, Hatfield PJ
- Issue date: 1996 Feb 23
- Pasteurella multocida meningitis and septic arthritis secondary to a cat bite.
- Authors: Layton CT
- Issue date: 1999 May-Jun