AffiliationCRC Department of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSelective oestrogen receptor downregulator. 2002, 38 Suppl 6:S61-2 Eur. J. Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Effectiveness and tolerability of fulvestrant in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer.
- Authors: Jones SE, Pippen J
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- Fulvestrant: a review of its use in hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women with disease progression following antiestrogen therapy.
- Authors: McKeage K, Curran MP, Plosker GL
- Issue date: 2004
- Hormones 'R' us.
- Authors: Sledge GW Jr
- Issue date: 2002 Jan
- Fulvestrant 500 mg versus anastrozole 1 mg for hormone receptor-positive advanced breast cancer (FALCON): an international, randomised, double-blind, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Robertson JFR, Bondarenko IM, Trishkina E, Dvorkin M, Panasci L, Manikhas A, Shparyk Y, Cardona-Huerta S, Cheung KL, Philco-Salas MJ, Ruiz-Borrego M, Shao Z, Noguchi S, Rowbottom J, Stuart M, Grinsted LM, Fazal M, Ellis MJ
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 17
- Faslodex (ICI 182, 780), a novel estrogen receptor downregulator--future possibilities in breast cancer.
- Authors: Robertson JF
- Issue date: 2001 Dec