Refusal, non-compliance, and abandonment of treatment in children and adolescents with cancer: a report of the SIOP Working Committee on Phychosocial Issues in Pediatric Oncology.
AuthorsSpinetta, John J
Eden, Tim O B
Martins, Antonio Gentil
Van Dongen-Melman, Jeanette
Ben Arush, Myriam Weyl
Kosmidis, Helen Vasiliatou
AffiliationDepartment of Psychology, San Diego State University, San Diego, California, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRefusal, non-compliance, and abandonment of treatment in children and adolescents with cancer: a report of the SIOP Working Committee on Phychosocial Issues in Pediatric Oncology. 2002, 38 (2):114-7 Med. Pediatr. Oncol.
JournalMedical and Pediatric Oncology
- Interventions targeting absences increase adherence and reduce abandonment of childhood cancer treatment in El Salvador.
- Authors: Salaverria C, Rossell N, Hernandez A, Fuentes Alabi S, Vasquez R, Bonilla M, Lam CG, Ribeiro RC
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Parental refusal of treatment.
- Authors: Ackerman TF
- Issue date: 1994 Jan
- Guidelines for assistance to terminally ill children with cancer: a report of the SIOP Working Committee on psychosocial issues in pediatric oncology.
- Authors: Masera G, Spinetta JJ, Jankovic M, Ablin AR, D'Angio GJ, Van Dongen-Melman J, Eden T, Martins AG, Mulhern RK, Oppenheim D, Topf R, Chesler MA
- Issue date: 1999 Jan
- SIOP Working Committee on Psychosocial Issues in Pediatric Oncology.
- Authors: Masera G, Spinetta JJ, D'Angio GJ, Green DM, Marky I, Jankovic M, Karamoschoglou LD, Mor W, Jones PM, Stocker M
- Issue date: 1993
- [Non-conventional therapies in childhood cancer: guidelines for distinguishing non-harmful from harmful therapies: a report of the SIOP Working Committee on Psychosocial Issues in Pediatric Oncology].
- Authors: Jankovic M, Spinetta JJ, Martins AG, Pession A, Sullivan M, D'Angio GJ, Eden T, Arush MW, Sutaryo X, Punkko LR, Epelman C, Masera G
- Issue date: 2004 May-Jun