Late radiation morbidity in a patient with carcinoma of the cervix.
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology and Academic Department of Radiation Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe Grand Round was held at the Christie Hospital on the 26 November 2001. It followed a talk by Professor Kate Vallis of the Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto on, "A functional genomics approach to understanding normal issue response and ionizing radiation".
CitationLate radiation morbidity in a patient with carcinoma of the cervix. 2002, 14 (6):437-41 Clin Oncol
- Late gastrointestinal complications in patients irradiated for cancer of the cervix.
- Authors: Yuen BH, Boyes DA
- Issue date: 1970 Oct
- Small bowel injury following radiation therapy for cervical cancer.
- Authors: van Nagell JR Jr
- Issue date: 1974 Jan 15
- Expression of p16 in post-radiotherapy cervical biopsies.
- Authors: El-Bahrawy M
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- Complications of radiotherapy for carcinoma of the uterine cervix.
- Authors: Villasanta U
- Issue date: 1972 Nov 15
- Radiation and small bowel complications in cervical carcinoma therapy.
- Authors: Maruyama Y, Van Nagell JR Jr, Utley J, Vider ML, Parker JC
- Issue date: 1974 Sep