The role of chemotherapy (CT) and supportive care (SC) in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
AffiliationCRC Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe role of chemotherapy (CT) and supportive care (SC) in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). 2002, 38 Suppl 3:S71-3 Lung Cancer
- Chemotherapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Authors: Manegold C
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Gemcitabine--a new agent in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. A commentary.
- Authors: Carmichael J
- Issue date: 1999 Aug
- Chemotherapy and quality of life in advanced NSCLC.
- Authors: Farrugia D, Lewis R
- Issue date: 2001 Jul 6
- Gemcitabine plus best supportive care (BSC) vs BSC in inoperable non-small cell lung cancer--a randomized trial with quality of life as the primary outcome. UK NSCLC Gemcitabine Group. Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Anderson H, Hopwood P, Stephens RJ, Thatcher N, Cottier B, Nicholson M, Milroy R, Maughan TS, Falk SJ, Bond MG, Burt PA, Connolly CK, McIllmurray MB, Carmichael J
- Issue date: 2000 Aug
- An unusual case of gemcitabine-induced radiation recall.
- Authors: Squire S, Chan M, Feller E, Mega A, Gold R
- Issue date: 2006 Dec