The role of chemotherapy (CT) and supportive care (SC) in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
AffiliationCRC Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe role of chemotherapy (CT) and supportive care (SC) in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). 2002, 38 Suppl 3:S71-3 Lung Cancer
- Chemotherapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Authors: Manegold C
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Gemcitabine--a new agent in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. A commentary.
- Authors: Carmichael J
- Issue date: 1999 Aug
- An unusual case of gemcitabine-induced radiation recall.
- Authors: Squire S, Chan M, Feller E, Mega A, Gold R
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- Chemotherapy and quality of life in advanced NSCLC.
- Authors: Farrugia D, Lewis R
- Issue date: 2001 Jul 6
- [Concomitant radiochemotherapy for non-small-cell lung cancer: towards an ideal strategy].
- Authors: Rixe O
- Issue date: 2001 Sep