AffiliationCRC Department of Medical Oncology, Christie and Wythenshawe Hospitals, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNew drugs in small cell lung cancer, 1 (4):S26-7 Suppl Tumori
JournalSupplementi di Tumori
- [Irinotekan in spread small cell lung cancer. More studies are required to change the practice].
- Authors: Sörenson S
- Issue date: 2002 May 23
- Twenty-five years of chemotherapy in small cell lung cancer sends us back to the laboratory.
- Authors: Jensen PB, Sehested M, Langer SW, Hansen HH
- Issue date: 1999 Dec
- [Cancer of the lung. New perspectives in medical treatment].
- Authors: Gallo Curcio C
- Issue date: 1989 Jul-Dec
- The new drugs and biologics as sensitizers in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Turrisi AT
- Issue date: 2002 Jul-Aug
- Topotecan demonstrates significant activity in recurrent small-cell lung cancer.
- Issue date: 1996 Jan