Improving the recognition of concerns and affective disorders in cancer patients.
AffiliationCancer Research UK Psychological Medicine Group, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImproving the recognition of concerns and affective disorders in cancer patients. 2002, 13 Suppl 4:177-81 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Bipolar disorder, affective psychosis, and schizophrenia in pregnancy and the post-partum period.
- Authors: Jones I, Chandra PS, Dazzan P, Howard LM
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 15
- Occurrence and clinical correlates of psychiatric comorbidity in patients with psychotic disorders.
- Authors: Cassano GB, Pini S, Saettoni M, Rucci P, Dell'Osso L
- Issue date: 1998 Feb
- [Depression and cancer risk. A registry-based study in Denmark, 1969-1993].
- Authors: Dalton SO, Mellemkjaer L, Olsen JH, Mortensen PB, Johansen C
- Issue date: 2004 Jun 14
- Multiple anxiety disorder comorbidity in patients with mood spectrum disorders with psychotic features.
- Authors: Cassano GB, Pini S, Saettoni M, Dell'Osso L
- Issue date: 1999 Mar
- Recognition and management of affective disorders by the nonpsychiatric physician.
- Authors: McKinney WT
- Issue date: 1981 Apr