Improving the recognition of concerns and affective disorders in cancer patients.
AffiliationCancer Research UK Psychological Medicine Group, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImproving the recognition of concerns and affective disorders in cancer patients. 2002, 13 Suppl 4:177-81 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Bipolar disorder, affective psychosis, and schizophrenia in pregnancy and the post-partum period.
- Authors: Jones I, Chandra PS, Dazzan P, Howard LM
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 15
- [Depression and cancer risk. A registry-based study in Denmark, 1969-1993].
- Authors: Dalton SO, Mellemkjaer L, Olsen JH, Mortensen PB, Johansen C
- Issue date: 2004 Jun 14
- Multiple anxiety disorder comorbidity in patients with mood spectrum disorders with psychotic features.
- Authors: Cassano GB, Pini S, Saettoni M, Dell'Osso L
- Issue date: 1999 Mar
- Is depression severity the sole cause of psychotic symptoms during an episode of unipolar major depression? A study both between and within subjects.
- Authors: Forty L, Jones L, Jones I, Cooper C, Russell E, Farmer A, McGuffin P, Craddock N
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Comparison of patients with early-, typical-, and late-onset affective psychosis.
- Authors: Sax KW, Strakowski SM, Keck PE Jr, McElroy SL, West SA, Bourne ML, Larson ER
- Issue date: 1997 Sep