Why hasn't the National Institute been 'NICE' to patients with colorectal cancer? National Institute of Clinical Excellence.
CitationWhy hasn't the National Institute been 'NICE' to patients with colorectal cancer? National Institute of Clinical Excellence. 2002, 86 (11):1667-9 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Is the NICE process flawed?
- Authors: Cassidy J, Bridgewater J, Mainwaring P, Steward W, Wasan H
- Issue date: 2002 Jun 15
- Public health at National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) from 2012.
- Authors: Kelly MP
- Issue date: 2012 May
- NICE or nasty? National Institute of Clinical Excellence.
- Authors: Johnson SA
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Why does NICE not recommend laparoscopic herniorraphy? French institute and NICE arrived at similar conclusions. National Institute for Clinical Excellence.
- Authors: Slim K
- Issue date: 2002 Aug 10
- Reporting time-to-event endpoints and response rates in 4 decades of randomized controlled trials in advanced colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Arkenau HT, Nordman I, Dobbins T, Ward R
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 15