Radiologically inserted gastrostomies: their use in patients with cancer of the upper aerodigestive tract.
AffiliationChristie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiologically inserted gastrostomies: their use in patients with cancer of the upper aerodigestive tract. 2003, 15 (3):87-91 Clin Oncol
- Permanent gastrostomy as a solution to some nutritional problems in the elderly.
- Authors: Pomerantz MA, Salomon J, Dunn R
- Issue date: 1980 Mar
- [Enteral feeding in cancer of the upper digestive and respiratory tract].
- Authors: Ose T, Vermund H
- Issue date: 1984 Oct 30
- Laparoscopic continent gastrostomy.
- Authors: Arnaud JP, Casa C, Manunta A
- Issue date: 1995 Jun
- Laparoscopic gastrostomy according to Janeway.
- Authors: Ritz JP, Germer CT, Buhr HJ
- Issue date: 1998 Jun
- Gasless laparoscopic gastrostomy.
- Authors: Viani MP, Poggi RV, Pinto A, Fusai G, Andreani SM, Marvotti RA
- Issue date: 1995 Aug