AuthorsMabey, J E
Anderson, M J
Giles, P F
Miller, Crispin J
Attwood, Teresa K
Paton, N W
Robson, G D
Denning, David W
AffiliationSchool of Medicine, University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PT, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCADRE is a public resource for housing and analysing genomic data extracted from species of Aspergillus. It arose to enable maintenance of the complete annotated genomic sequence of Aspergillus fumigatus and to provide tools for searching, analysing and visualizing features of fungal genomes. By implementing CADRE using Ensembl, a framework is in place for storing and comparing several genomes: the resource will thus expand by including other Aspergillus genomes (such as Aspergillus nidulans) as they become available. CADRE is accessible at http://www.cadre. man.ac.uk.
CitationCADRE: the Central Aspergillus Data REpository. 2004, 32 (Database issue):D401-5 Nucleic Acids Res.
JournalNucleic Acids Research
- CADRE: the Central Aspergillus Data REpository 2012.
- Authors: Mabey Gilsenan J, Cooley J, Bowyer P
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Aspergillus genomes and the Aspergillus cloud.
- Authors: Mabey Gilsenan JE, Atherton G, Bartholomew J, Giles PF, Attwood TK, Denning DW, Bowyer P
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- The Aspergillus Genome Database (AspGD): recent developments in comprehensive multispecies curation, comparative genomics and community resources.
- Authors: Arnaud MB, Cerqueira GC, Inglis DO, Skrzypek MS, Binkley J, Chibucos MC, Crabtree J, Howarth C, Orvis J, Shah P, Wymore F, Binkley G, Miyasato SR, Simison M, Sherlock G, Wortman JR
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- The Aspergillus Genome Database, a curated comparative genomics resource for gene, protein and sequence information for the Aspergillus research community.
- Authors: Arnaud MB, Chibucos MC, Costanzo MC, Crabtree J, Inglis DO, Lotia A, Orvis J, Shah P, Skrzypek MS, Binkley G, Miyasato SR, Wortman JR, Sherlock G
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- The Aspergillus Genome Database: multispecies curation and incorporation of RNA-Seq data to improve structural gene annotations.
- Authors: Cerqueira GC, Arnaud MB, Inglis DO, Skrzypek MS, Binkley G, Simison M, Miyasato SR, Binkley J, Orvis J, Shah P, Wymore F, Sherlock G, Wortman JR
- Issue date: 2014 Jan