AuthorsWilkinson, Caroline R M
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer research, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUbiquitin-like proteins: meet the family. 2004, 15 (2):199-200 Semin. Cell Dev. Biol.
JournalSeminars in Cell & Developmental Biology
- [A new ATP-dependent protease complex in eukaryotes--degradation of ubiquitin-ligated proteins by association of a proteasome with its regulatory proteins].
- Authors: Tanaka K
- Issue date: 1991 Dec
- Protein degradation by proteasomes: molecular mechanisms of muscle catabolism.
- Authors: Mitch WE, Price SR
- Issue date: 1997 Jan
- From the cradle to the grave: ring complexes in the life of a protein.
- Authors: Weissman JS, Sigler PB, Horwich AL
- Issue date: 1995 Apr 28
- Molecular biology. New proteases in a ubiquitin stew.
- Authors: Hochstrasser M
- Issue date: 2002 Oct 18
- The ubiquitin-proteasome proteolytic pathway.
- Authors: Ciechanover A
- Issue date: 1994 Oct 7