AffiliationChristie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPseudomyxoma peritonei is a rare, slowly progressive disease that produces extensive mucus accumulation within the abdomen and pelvis. It is managed by cytoreductive surgery involving hyperthermic intraoperative intraperitoneal chemotherapy.
CitationPseudomyxoma peritonei., 99 (39):30-2 Nurs Times
- Pleural extension of mucinous tumor in patients with pseudomyxoma peritonei syndrome.
- Authors: Pestieau SR, Esquivel J, Sugarbaker PH
- Issue date: 2000 Apr
- Quality of life after cytoreductive surgery plus early intraperitoneal postoperative chemotherapy for pseudomyxoma peritonei: a prospective study.
- Authors: Jess P, Iversen LH, Nielsen MB, Hansen F, Laurberg S, Rasmussen PC
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- [Pseudomyxoma peritonei; a rare tumour that can be treated with cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy].
- Authors: Smeenk RM, Verwaal VJ, Zoetmulder FA
- Issue date: 2007 Feb 17
- Cytoreductive surgery with intraperitoneal chemohyperthermia for the treatment of pseudomyxoma peritonei: a prospective study.
- Authors: Loungnarath R, Causeret S, Bossard N, Faheez M, Sayag-Beaujard AC, Brigand C, Gilly F, Glehen O
- Issue date: 2005 Jul
- Regarding "two steps procedure for pseudomyxoma".
- Authors: Pocard M, Eveno C, Valleur P
- Issue date: 2011 Jan