AffiliationChristie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNutritional support is one of the most fundamental aspects of nursing practice. Evidence suggests that many patients are malnourished when admitted to hospital and this is a particular problem for patients with cancer (Whitman, 2000).
CitationThe provision of nutritional support for people with cancer., 99 (46):53-5 Nurs Times
- Nursing management of nutrition in cancer and palliative care.
- Authors: Holder H
- Issue date: 2003 Jun 12-25
- The starving patient: supportive care for people with cancer.
- Authors: Whitman MM
- Issue date: 2000 May-Jun
- Optimizing nutrition for patients with cancer.
- Authors: Wilson RL
- Issue date: 2000 Jan-Feb
- [Nutrition for cancer patients].
- Authors: Zürcher G
- Issue date: 1999 Jan-Feb
- The scientific rationale for optimizing nutritional support in cancer.
- Authors: Skipworth RJ, Fearon KC
- Issue date: 2007 May