Improving the psychological care of cancer patients and their relatives. The role of specialist nurses.
AffiliationCRUK Psychological Medicine Group, Stanley House, Christie Hospital, M20 4BX Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImproving the psychological care of cancer patients and their relatives. The role of specialist nurses. 2003, 55 (5):469-74 J Psychosom Res
JournalJournal of Psychosomatic Research
- Being asked not to tell: nurses' experiences of caring for cancer patients not told their diagnosis.
- Authors: Kendall S
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- [The nursing consultation after the disclosure announcement of cancer].
- Authors: Smutek B
- Issue date: 2006 Jul-Aug
- Close relatives in intensive care from the perspective of critical care nurses.
- Authors: Engström A, Söderberg S
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Communication: an important part of nursing care.
- Authors: Clayton MF
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- [Death and caring for the family].
- Authors: Bonnefond I, Devalois B
- Issue date: 2007 Dec