Complementary yet distinct roles for oestrogen receptor-alpha and oestrogen receptor-beta in mouse mammary epithelial proliferation.
AuthorsClarke, Robert B
AffiliationBreast Biology Group, Clinical Research Department, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester. RClarke@PICR.man.ac.uk
MetadataShow full item record
CitationComplementary yet distinct roles for oestrogen receptor-alpha and oestrogen receptor-beta in mouse mammary epithelial proliferation. 2004, 6 (3):135-6 Breast Cancer Res.
JournalBreast Cancer Research
- The expression of oestrogen receptor (ER)-beta and its variants, but not ERalpha, in adult human mammary fibroblasts.
- Authors: Palmieri C, Saji S, Sakaguchi H, Cheng G, Sunters A, O'Hare MJ, Warner M, Gustafsson JA, Coombes RC, Lam EW
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- Steroid hormone receptor expression and proliferation in rat mammary gland carcinomas induced by 2-amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine.
- Authors: Qiu C, Shan L, Yu M, Snyderwine EG
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- ER-beta expression in large bowel adenomas: implications in colon carcinogenesis.
- Authors: Di Leo A, Barone M, Maiorano E, Tanzi S, Piscitelli D, Marangi S, Lofano K, Ierardi E, Principi M, Francavilla A
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Effect of c-neu/ ErbB2 expression levels on estrogen receptor alpha-dependent proliferation in mammary epithelial cells: implications for breast cancer biology.
- Authors: Shyamala G, Chou YC, Cardiff RD, Vargis E
- Issue date: 2006 Nov 1
- Breast cancer oestrogen independence mediated by BCAR1 or BCAR3 genes is transmitted through mechanisms distinct from the oestrogen receptor signalling pathway or the epidermal growth factor receptor signalling pathway.
- Authors: Dorssers LC, van Agthoven T, Brinkman A, Veldscholte J, Smid M, Dechering KJ
- Issue date: 2005