AuthorsWilkinson, James M
AffiliationNorth Western Medical Physics, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGeometric uncertainties in radiotherapy. 2004, 77 (914):86-7 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Managing geometric uncertainty in conformal intensity-modulated radiation therapy.
- Authors: Jaffray DA, Yan D, Wong JW
- Issue date: 1999 Jan
- Accuracy requirements in radiotherapy treatment planning.
- Authors: Buzdar SA, Afzal M, Nazir A, Gadhi MA
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Margins for geometric uncertainty around organs at risk in radiotherapy.
- Authors: McKenzie A, van Herk M, Mijnheer B
- Issue date: 2002 Mar
- The role of uncertainty analysis in treatment planning.
- Authors: Urie MM, Goitein M, Doppke K, Kutcher JG, LoSasso T, Mohan R, Munzenrider JE, Sontag M, Wong JW
- Issue date: 1991 May 15
- Evaluation of uncertainty-based stopping criteria for monte carlo calculations of intensity-modulated radiotherapy and arc therapy patient dose distributions.
- Authors: Vanderstraeten B, Olteanu AM, Reynaert N, Leal A, De Neve W, Thierens H
- Issue date: 2007 Oct 1