Barium paste: useful for primary tumour localization in oral cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBarium paste: useful for primary tumour localization in oral cancer. 2004, 77 (914):143-5 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Mandibular osteoradionecrosis in squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity and oropharynx: incidence and risk factors.
- Authors: Monnier Y, Broome M, Betz M, Bouferrache K, Ozsahin M, Jaques B
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Osteonecrosis in patients treated with definitive radiotherapy for squamous cell carcinomas of the oral cavity and naso-and oropharynx.
- Authors: Bedwinek JM, Shukovsky LJ, Fletcher GH, Daley TE
- Issue date: 1976 Jun
- Non-union of mandibulotomy sites following irradiation for squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity.
- Authors: Altman K, Bailey BM
- Issue date: 1996 Feb
- Osteoradionecrosis of mandible in patients treated with definitive radiotherapy for carcinomas of oral cavity and oropharynx. A retrospective study.
- Authors: Kumar HS, Bihani V, Kumar V, Chaudhary RK, Kumar L, Punia DP
- Issue date: 1992 Apr-Jun
- [Etiologic factors of osteoradionecrosis of the lower jaw].
- Authors: Schraub S
- Issue date: 1976 Feb