Case for the panel of ultrastructural pathology--uterine leiomyoma.
AuthorsEyden, Brian P
AffiliationChristie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCase for the panel of ultrastructural pathology--uterine leiomyoma., 28 (2):115-7 Ultrastruct Pathol
- The clear-cell variant of uterine epithelioid leiomyoma. An immunohistologic and ultrastructural study.
- Authors: Hyde KE, Geisinger KR, Marshall RB, Jones TL
- Issue date: 1989 May
- Clear cell leiomyoma (leiomyoblastoma) of the uterus: ultrastructural observations.
- Authors: Mazur MT, Priest JB
- Issue date: 1986
- Lipid-rich residual bodies and cathepsin D in the human uterus: ultrastructural and quantitative comparison between normal myometrium and leiomyoma.
- Authors: Yamazaki K, Yakumaru K, Eyden BP
- Issue date: 1993 Jul
- Uterine leiomyoblastoma: ultrastructural and cytological studies.
- Authors: Chang V, Aikawa M, Druet R
- Issue date: 1977 Apr
- [An unusual case of uterine leiomyoma: exophylic grapelike development in the pelvic peritoneum (author's transl)].
- Authors: Payan H, Monges G, Jouve MP, Sudan N, Gamerre M
- Issue date: 1980 Nov 8-15