AffiliationDepartment of Biochemistry, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGrowth hormone assay standardization: a biased view? 2004, 60 (5):538-9 Clin. Endocrinol.
- Taking one step at a time.
- Authors: Strasburger CJ
- Issue date: 2004 May
- Determination of human growth hormone in human serum samples by surface plasmon resonance immunoassay.
- Authors: Treviño J, Calle A, Rodríguez-Frade JM, Mellado M, Lechuga LM
- Issue date: 2009 May 15
- [Standardization issues of immunoprocedures].
- Authors: Bobilewicz D
- Issue date: 2002
- Comparison of access ultrasensitive human growth hormone assay to monoclonal antibody-based immunoradiometric assay.
- Authors: Iwahara K, Tanabe C, Maekawa M
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Technology insight: detecting growth hormone abuse in athletes.
- Authors: Bidlingmaier M, Strasburger CJ
- Issue date: 2007 Nov