AuthorsShalet, Stephen M
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGrowth hormone outgrows growth. 2004, 61 (1):1-9 Clin. Endocrinol.
- Abnormalities in bone mineral density distribution and bone scintigraphy in patients with childhood onset hypopituitarism.
- Authors: Kosowicz J, El Ali Z, Ziemnicka K, Sowinski J
- Issue date: 2007 Jul-Sep
- [Retrospective comprehensive assessment of the treatment effect of children with growth hormone deficiency].
- Authors: Kostecka L, Wasikowa R
- Issue date: 2005
- Sex steroid replacement for induction of puberty in multiple pituitary hormone deficiency.
- Authors: Walvoord E
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Long-term effects of growth hormone (GH) on bone mineral status and bone turnover markers in patients with isolated GH deficiency and multiple pituitary hormone deficiency.
- Authors: Gonc EN, Kandemir N
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Long-term consequences of growth hormone deficiency acquired in childhood.
- Authors: Vandeweghe M
- Issue date: 1993 Jun