How should we introduce clinical PET in the UK? The oncologists need to have a view.
CitationHow should we introduce clinical PET in the UK? The oncologists need to have a view. 2004, 16 (3):172-5 Clin Oncol
- FDG-PET: procedure guidelines for tumour imaging.
- Authors: Bombardieri E, Aktolun C, Baum RP, Bishof-Delaloye A, Buscombe J, Chatal JF, Maffioli L, Moncayo R, Mortelmans L, Reske SN
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in clinical oncology: the referrer's perspective.
- Authors: Gopalan D, Griffiths D, Townsend C, Prvulovich E, Bomanji J, Costa DC, Ell PJ
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- 18F-FDG PET as a candidate for "qualified biomarker": functional assessment of treatment response in oncology.
- Authors: Larson SM, Schwartz LH
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- Positron emission tomography (PET): experience with a large-field-of-view three-dimensional PET scanner.
- Authors: Hicks RJ, Binns DS, Fawcett ME, Ware RE, Kalff V, McKenzie AF, Zalcberg JP, Peters LJ
- Issue date: 1999 Nov 15
- Cutting the Cost of Health Care: The Physician's Role.
- Authors: Fred HL
- Issue date: 2016 Feb