Paclitaxel plus cisplatin is as effective as regimens containing gemcitabine in people with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPaclitaxel plus cisplatin is as effective as regimens containing gemcitabine in people with advanced non-small cell lung cancer. 2004, 30 (3):309-14 Cancer Treat. Rev.
JournalCancer Treatment Reviews
- [Treatment of the unresectable non small cell lung carcinoma].
- Authors: Spásová I
- Issue date: 2005
- Impact of third-generation drugs on the activity of first-line chemotherapy in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analytical approach.
- Authors: Grossi F, Aita M, Defferrari C, Rosetti F, Brianti A, Fasola G, Vinante O, Pronzato P, Pappagallo G
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Paclitaxel: a hope for advanced non-small cell lung cancer?
- Authors: Ranson M, Thatcher N
- Issue date: 1999 Jun
- [Comparision of high dose impulsion and low dose density chemotherapeutic regimens with paclitaxel plus cisplatin in advanced NSCLC].
- Authors: Hua XM, Ren XW, Liu FL, Liu Y, Zhang CJ, Li ZJ, Xu L, Liu JY, Liu YG
- Issue date: 2004 Oct