Chemotherapy in hormone refractory prostate cancer: where do we stand?
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Christie Hospital, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChemotherapy in hormone refractory prostate cancer: where do we stand? 2004, 46 (6):709-11 Eur. Urol.
- A long and winding road: the role of chemotherapy for hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Authors: Higgins GS, Stewart GD, McNeill SA, McLaren DB
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- Hormone-refractory prostate cancer: what have we learned?
- Authors: Wirth MP
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- Chemotherapy for hormone-refractory prostate cancer: now it's a question of "when?".
- Authors: Ryan CJ, Eisenberger M
- Issue date: 2005 Nov 10
- Treating asymptomatic patients with hormone-refractory prostate cancer: hormonal manipulations for the urologist.
- Authors: Boudreaux KJ, Chang SS
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Current strategies in the treatment of metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Authors: Ghosn M, Kattan J, Younes F
- Issue date: 2005 Dec