Little or no space-time clustering found amongst cases of childhood lymphoma in North West England.
AffiliationCancer Research UK Paediatric & Familial Cancer Research Group, Central Manchester and Manchester Children's University Hospitals NHS Trust, Manchester M27 4HA, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe have examined space-time clustering amongst cases of lymphoma in children, aged 0-14 years, using population-based data from the North West of England for the period 1954-2001. There was little or no evidence for space-time clustering amongst all the lymphomas or amongst those sub-groups identified in advance.
CitationLittle or no space-time clustering found amongst cases of childhood lymphoma in North West England. 2004, 40 (4):585-9 Eur. J. Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Is there a common aetiology for certain childhood malignancies? Results of cross-space-time clustering analyses.
- Authors: McNally RJ, Eden TO, Alexander FE, Kelsey AM, Birch JM
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Childhood cancers: space-time distribution in Britain.
- Authors: Gilman EA, Knox EG
- Issue date: 1995 Apr
- Space-time clustering of childhood Type 1 diabetes in Devon and Cornwall, England.
- Authors: Zhao HX, Moyeed RA, Stenhouse EA, Demaine AG, Millward BA
- Issue date: 2002 Aug
- An assessment of spatial clustering of leukaemias and lymphomas among young people in New Zealand.
- Authors: Dockerty JD, Sharples KJ, Borman B
- Issue date: 1999 Mar
- Investigation of spacial clustering of rare diseases: childhood malignancies in North Humberside.
- Authors: Alexander F, Cartwright R, McKinney PA, Ricketts TJ
- Issue date: 1990 Mar