Little or no space-time clustering found amongst cases of childhood lymphoma in North West England.
AffiliationCancer Research UK Paediatric & Familial Cancer Research Group, Central Manchester and Manchester Children's University Hospitals NHS Trust, Manchester M27 4HA, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe have examined space-time clustering amongst cases of lymphoma in children, aged 0-14 years, using population-based data from the North West of England for the period 1954-2001. There was little or no evidence for space-time clustering amongst all the lymphomas or amongst those sub-groups identified in advance.
CitationLittle or no space-time clustering found amongst cases of childhood lymphoma in North West England. 2004, 40 (4):585-9 Eur. J. Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Is there a common aetiology for certain childhood malignancies? Results of cross-space-time clustering analyses.
- Authors: McNally RJ, Eden TO, Alexander FE, Kelsey AM, Birch JM
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Epidemiology of leukaemia and lymphoma in children and young adults from the north of England, 1990-2002.
- Authors: Feltbower RG, McNally RJ, Kinsey SE, Lewis IJ, Picton SV, Proctor SJ, Richards M, Shenton G, Skinner R, Stark DP, Vormoor J, Windebank KP, McKinney PA
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- Space-time clustering patterns in childhood solid tumours other than central nervous system tumours.
- Authors: McNally RJ, Kelsey AM, Eden OB, Alexander FE, Cairns DP, Birch JM
- Issue date: 2003 Jan 10
- Space-time analysis of Down syndrome: results consistent with transient pre-disposing contagious agent.
- Authors: McNally RJ, Rankin J, Shirley MD, Rushton SP, Pless-Mulloli T
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- Community clusters of childhood leukemia and lymphoma: evidence of infection?
- Authors: Heath CW Jr
- Issue date: 2005 Nov 1