Biochemical monitoring of disease activity after surgery for acromegaly.
CitationBiochemical monitoring of disease activity after surgery for acromegaly. 2004, 89 (2):492-4 J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab.
JournalThe Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Biochemical assessment and long-term monitoring in patients with acromegaly: statement from a joint consensus conference of the Growth Hormone Research Society and the Pituitary Society.
- Authors: Growth Hormone Research Society., Pituitary Society.
- Issue date: 2004 Jul
- Letter re: Monitoring the response to treatment in acromegaly.
- Authors: Ayuk J, Sheppard MC, Bates AS, Stewart PM
- Issue date: 2005 Aug
- The role of insulin-like growth factor-1 and growth hormone in the mortality of patients with acromegaly after trans-sphenoidal surgery.
- Authors: Wu TE, Lin HD, Lu RA, Wang ML, Chen RL, Chen HS
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Efficacy and safety of radiotherapy in acromegaly.
- Authors: González B, Vargas G, Espinosa-de-los-Monteros AL, Sosa E, Mercado M
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- The value of the oral glucose tolerance test, random serum growth hormone and mean growth hormone levels in assessing the postoperative outcome of patients with acromegaly.
- Authors: Karavitaki N, Fernandez A, Fazal-Sanderson V, Wass JA
- Issue date: 2009 Dec