AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Cancer Research UK, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester M20 4BX, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDoctor, does this mean I'm going to starve to death? 2004, 22 (1):199-201 J. Clin. Oncol.
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Management of intestinal obstruction in ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Krebs HB, Helmkamp F
- Issue date: 1989 May
- The effect of total parenteral nutrition on the survival of terminally ill ovarian cancer patients.
- Authors: Brard L, Weitzen S, Strubel-Lagan SL, Swamy N, Gordinier ME, Moore RG, Granai CO
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- Impact of cisplatin multiagent chemotherapy and total parenteral hyperalimentation on bowel obstruction caused by ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Tunca JC
- Issue date: 1981 Oct
- [Diary of a woman physician suffering from cancer. 12. Struggle with intestinal obstruction].
- Authors: Osakabe Y
- Issue date: 1986 Dec
- Incidence of intestinal obstruction following intraperitoneal chemotherapy for ovarian tubal and peritoneal malignancies.
- Authors: Kehoe SM, Williams NL, Yakubu R, Levine DA, Chi DS, Sabbatini PJ, Aghajanian CA, Barakat RR, Abu-Rustum NR
- Issue date: 2009 May