AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Cancer Research UK, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester M20 4BX, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDoctor, does this mean I'm going to starve to death? 2004, 22 (1):199-201 J. Clin. Oncol.
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Impact of cisplatin multiagent chemotherapy and total parenteral hyperalimentation on bowel obstruction caused by ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Tunca JC
- Issue date: 1981 Oct
- A technique for managing terminally ill ovarian carcinoma patients.
- Authors: Chapman C, Bosscher J, Remmenga S, Park R, Barnhill D
- Issue date: 1991 Apr
- Management of intestinal obstruction in ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Krebs HB, Helmkamp F
- Issue date: 1989 May
- The effect of total parenteral nutrition on the survival of terminally ill ovarian cancer patients.
- Authors: Brard L, Weitzen S, Strubel-Lagan SL, Swamy N, Gordinier ME, Moore RG, Granai CO
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- Survival after ovarian cancer induced intestinal obstruction.
- Authors: Piver MS, Barlow JJ, Lele SB, Frank A
- Issue date: 1982 Feb