AffiliationCRUK Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdjuvant aromatase inhibitors for breast cancer., 366 (9484):431-3 Lancet
- Letrozole compared with tamoxifen as initial adjuvant therapy for breast cancer.
- Authors: Buzdar AU
- Issue date: 2007 May 20
- ATAC trial update.
- Authors: de Castro G Jr
- Issue date: 2005 Apr 2-8
- Aromatase inhibitors--a triumph of translational oncology.
- Authors: Swain SM
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 29
- Extended adjuvant therapy for breast cancer--how much is enough?
- Authors: Prowell TM, Stearns V
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 19
- Clinical perspectives on the utility of aromatase inhibitors for the adjuvant treatment of breast cancer.
- Authors: Chlebowski R, Cuzick J, Amakye D, Bauerfeind I, Buzdar A, Chia S, Cutuli B, Linforth R, Maass N, Noguchi S, Robidoux A, Verma S, Hadji P
- Issue date: 2009 Aug