Consensus statement on the management of the GH-treated adolescent in the transition to adult care.
AffiliationEndocrine Science Research Group, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology held a consensus workshop in Manchester, UK in December 2003 to discuss issues relating to the care of GH-treated patients in the transition from paediatric to adult life. Clinicians experienced in the care of paediatric and adult patients on GH treatment, from a wide range of countries, as well as medical representatives from the pharmaceutical manufacturers of GH participated.
CitationConsensus statement on the management of the GH-treated adolescent in the transition to adult care. 2005, 152 (2):165-70 Eur. J. Endocrinol.
JournalEuropean Journal of Endocrinology
- Difficulties in patient management associated with the transition period.
- Authors: Clayton PE, Shalet SM
- Issue date: 2005
- Transition from paediatric to adult endocrinology: hypopituitarism.
- Authors: Stanhope R
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Consensus guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of growth hormone (GH) deficiency in childhood and adolescence: summary statement of the GH Research Society. GH Research Society.
- Authors: Growth Hormone Research Society.
- Issue date: 2000 Nov
- Current prescribing practices and opinions about growth hormone therapy: results of a nationwide survey of paediatric endocrinologists.
- Authors: Hardin DS, Woo J, Butsch R, Huett B
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- Transition from pediatric to adult care for growth hormone deficiency.
- Authors: Rosenfeld RG
- Issue date: 2003 May