AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractADAPT is an online database providing comprehensive mappings between Affymetrix probes and RefSeq and Ensembl transcripts. ADAPT was designed to help interpret microarray experiments by providing a means to explore the many-to-many relationships that exist between probes, probesets, transcripts and genes. AVAILABILITY: ADAPT can be queried via the web at http://bioinformatics.picr.man.ac.uk/adapt
CitationADAPT: a database of affymetrix probesets and transcripts. 2005, 21 (10):2552-3 Bioinformatics
- Splicy: a web-based tool for the prediction of possible alternative splicing events from Affymetrix probeset data.
- Authors: Rambaldi D, Felice B, Praz V, Bucher P, Cittaro D, Guffanti A
- Issue date: 2007 Mar 8
- Transcript-level annotation of Affymetrix probesets improves the interpretation of gene expression data.
- Authors: Yu H, Wang F, Tu K, Xie L, Li YY, Li YX
- Issue date: 2007 Jun 11
- Characterization of mismatch and high-signal intensity probes associated with Affymetrix genechips.
- Authors: Wang Y, Miao ZH, Pommier Y, Kawasaki ES, Player A
- Issue date: 2007 Aug 15
- Alternative mapping of probes to genes for Affymetrix chips.
- Authors: Gautier L, Møller M, Friis-Hansen L, Knudsen S
- Issue date: 2004 Aug 14
- Novel definition files for human GeneChips based on GeneAnnot.
- Authors: Ferrari F, Bortoluzzi S, Coppe A, Sirota A, Safran M, Shmoish M, Ferrari S, Lancet D, Danieli GA, Bicciato S
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 15