Simpleaffy: a BioConductor package for Affymetrix Quality Control and data analysis.
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSUMMARY: Quality Control is a fundamental aspect of successful microarray data analysis. Simpleaffy is a BioConductor package that provides access to a variety of QC metrics for assessing the quality of RNA samples and of the intermediate stages of sample preparation and hybridization. Simpleaffy also offers fast implementations of popular algorithms for generating expression summaries and detection calls. AVAILABILITY: Simpleaffy can be downloaded from http://www.bioconductor.org. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Additional information can be found on the supplementary website located at http://bioinformatics.picr.man.ac.uk.
CitationSimpleaffy: a BioConductor package for Affymetrix Quality Control and data analysis. 2005, 21 (18):3683-5 Bioinformatics
- arrayMagic: two-colour cDNA microarray quality control and preprocessing.
- Authors: Buness A, Huber W, Steiner K, Sültmann H, Poustka A
- Issue date: 2005 Feb 15
- Importing MAGE-ML format microarray data into BioConductor.
- Authors: Durinck S, Allemeersch J, Carey VJ, Moreau Y, De Moor B
- Issue date: 2004 Dec 12
- IlluminaGUI: graphical user interface for analyzing gene expression data generated on the Illumina platform.
- Authors: Schultze JL, Eggle D
- Issue date: 2007 Jun 1
- MARS: microarray analysis, retrieval, and storage system.
- Authors: Maurer M, Molidor R, Sturn A, Hartler J, Hackl H, Stocker G, Prokesch A, Scheideler M, Trajanoski Z
- Issue date: 2005 Apr 18
- Doelan: a solution for quality control monitoring of microarray production.
- Authors: Jourdren L, Le Crom S
- Issue date: 2005 Nov 15