Early stage lung cancer--new approaches to evaluation and treatment: conference summary statement.
AuthorsLynch, Thomas J
Bogart, Jeffrey A
Curran, Walter J
DeCamp, Malcolm M
Gandara, David R
Henschke, Claudia I
Jett, James R
Johnson, Bruce E
Kelly, Karen L
Le Chevalier, Thierry
Mulshine, James L
Scagliotti, Giorgio V
Schiller, Joan H
Vokes, Everett E
Wood, Douglas E
AffiliationDivision of Hematology/Oncology and Dana-Farber/Partners Cancer Care, Massachusetts General Hospital, 100 Blossom Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEarly stage lung cancer--new approaches to evaluation and treatment: conference summary statement. 2005, 11 (13 Pt 2):4981s-4983s Clin. Cancer Res.
JournalClinical Cancer Research
- ESMO Minimum Clinical Recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Authors: Felip E, Stahel RA, Pavlidis N, ESMO Guidelines Task Force.
- Issue date: 2005
- Bibliography. Current world literature. Lung and mediastinum.
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Early stage and locally advanced (non-metastatic) non-small-cell lung cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.
- Authors: Crinò L, Weder W, van Meerbeeck J, Felip E, ESMO Guidelines Working Group.
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Do we have markers to select patients for adjuvant therapies of non-small-cell lung cancer?
- Authors: Konopa K
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Issues at the cutting edge in stage III non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Green MR, Lilenbaum RC
- Issue date: 1995