Systematic reviews: challenging dogmas and uncovering potential harms.
CitationSystematic reviews: challenging dogmas and uncovering potential harms. 2005, 7 (1):1-3 Colorectal Dis
- How to read and understand and use systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
- Authors: Leucht S, Kissling W, Davis JM
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Systematic reviews and meta-analyses in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- Authors: Leibovici L, Reeves D
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Primer: strengths and weaknesses of meta-analysis.
- Authors: Finckh A, Tramèr MR
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Narrowing the focus and broadening horizons: complementary roles for systematic and nonsystematic reviews.
- Authors: Cook DA
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Critical appraisal for emergency medicine: 6 systematic reviews.
- Authors: Goodacre S
- Issue date: 2009 Feb