AffiliationUniversity of Manchester, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationQuantitative analysis of biomarkers by LC-MS/MS. 2009, 877 (13):1221 J. Chromatogr. B Analyt. Technol. Biomed. Life Sci.
JournalJournal of Chromatography. B, Analytical Technologies in the Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Increased throughput for low-abundance protein biomarker verification by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
- Authors: Berna M, Ackermann B
- Issue date: 2009 May 15
- Comparative LC-MS: a landscape of peaks and valleys.
- Authors: America AH, Cordewener JH
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- Stable-labeled analogues and reliable quantification of nonprotein biomarkers by LC-MS/MS.
- Authors: MacNeill R, Sangster T, Moussallie M, Trinh V, Stromeyer R, Daley E
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Multiplexed LC-MS/MS analysis of horse plasma proteins to study doping in sport.
- Authors: Barton C, Beck P, Kay R, Teale P, Roberts J
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Validation of bioanalytical LC-MS/MS assays: evaluation of matrix effects.
- Authors: Van Eeckhaut A, Lanckmans K, Sarre S, Smolders I, Michotte Y
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 1