AffiliationCancer Research United Kingdom, Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe best guess approach to phase I trial design. 2006, 24 (1):206-8 J. Clin. Oncol.
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Developmental chemotherapy and management of recurrent ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Bookman MA
- Issue date: 2003 May 15
- Adaptive dose insertion in early phase clinical trials.
- Authors: Hu B, Bekele BN, Ji Y
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Statistical aspects of a co-operative trial on the treatment of ovarian carcinoma.
- Authors: MacRae KD
- Issue date: 1973 Feb
- Trials and tribulations: obstacles to clinical trial recruitment.
- Authors: Reed N, Siddiqui N
- Issue date: 2003 Sep 15
- Randomised trials in ovarian cancer: trial design considerations.
- Authors: Brady MF, Thigpen JT, Vermorken JB, Parmar MK
- Issue date: 1999