AffiliationCancer Research United Kingdom, Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe best guess approach to phase I trial design. 2006, 24 (1):206-8 J. Clin. Oncol.
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Developmental chemotherapy and management of recurrent ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Bookman MA
- Issue date: 2003 May 15
- Adaptive dose insertion in early phase clinical trials.
- Authors: Hu B, Bekele BN, Ji Y
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Trials and tribulations: obstacles to clinical trial recruitment.
- Authors: Reed N, Siddiqui N
- Issue date: 2003 Sep 15
- Adjuvant whole abdominal intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) for high risk stage FIGO III patients with ovarian cancer (OVAR-IMRT-01) - Pilot trial of a phase I/II study: study protocol.
- Authors: Rochet N, Jensen AD, Sterzing F, Munter MW, Eichbaum MH, Schneeweiss A, Sohn C, Debus J, Harms W
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 19
- Photodynamic therapy curbs ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Pfeiffer N
- Issue date: 1993 Jun