Towards a more prescriptive follow-up regimen for colorectal cancer.
CitationTowards a more prescriptive follow-up regimen for colorectal cancer. 2006, 8 (8):623-5 Colorectal Dis
- Outcome of follow-up colon examination among a population-based cohort of colorectal cancer patients.
- Authors: Rulyak SJ, Lieberman DA, Wagner EH, Mandelson MT
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Surveillance for colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Varma JR
- Issue date: 1993 Jan
- [Colorectal cancer].
- Authors: Takahashi K, Matsumoto H, Yamaguchi T, Nakano D, Miyatani T
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Surveillance programmes for colorectal cancer in inflammatory bowel disease: have we got it right?
- Authors: Bernstein CN
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Prognostic value of serum tumor antigen CA19-9 after curative resection of colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Park IJ, Choi GS, Jun SH
- Issue date: 2009 Oct