Towards a more prescriptive follow-up regimen for colorectal cancer.
CitationTowards a more prescriptive follow-up regimen for colorectal cancer. 2006, 8 (8):623-5 Colorectal Dis
- Surveying the masses.
- Authors: Koretz RL
- Issue date: 2000 Nov
- Postoperative colorectal cancer surveillance.
- Authors: Anthony T, Fleming JB, Bieligk SC, Sarosi GA, Kim LT, Gregorcyk SG, Simmang CL, Turnage RH
- Issue date: 2000 Jun
- The impact of socioeconomic factors on 30-day mortality following elective colorectal cancer surgery: a nationwide study.
- Authors: Frederiksen BL, Osler M, Harling H, Danish Colorectal Cancer Group., Ladelund S, Jørgensen T
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Outcome of follow-up colon examination among a population-based cohort of colorectal cancer patients.
- Authors: Rulyak SJ, Lieberman DA, Wagner EH, Mandelson MT
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Surveillance for colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Varma JR
- Issue date: 1993 Jan