Is fulvestrant ("Faslodex") just another selective estrogen receptor modulator?
AffiliationCancer Research UK, Department of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIs fulvestrant ("Faslodex") just another selective estrogen receptor modulator? 2006, 16 Suppl 2:521-3 Int. J. Gynecol. Cancer
JournalInternational Journal of Gynecological Cancer
- Clinical value of fulvestrant in breast cancer.
- Authors: Gradishar WJ
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- Fulvestrant ('Faslodex'): current and future role in breast cancer management.
- Authors: Howell A
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Clinical development of fulvestrant ("Faslodex").
- Authors: Howell A, Abram P
- Issue date: 2005
- Fulvestrant in heavily pretreated metastatic breast cancer: is it still effective as a very advanced line of treatment?
- Authors: Safra T, Greenberg J, Ron IG, Ben-Yosef R, Inbar M, Sarid D, Yaal-Hahoshen N
- Issue date: 2008 May
- New antiestrogen shows promise in ER-positive breast cancers.
- Issue date: 1994 Aug