Late radiotherapy effects: is bowel morbidity adequately documented or patients' needs managed appropriately?
CitationLate radiotherapy effects: is bowel morbidity adequately documented or patients' needs managed appropriately? 2006, 18 (5):419-20 Clin Oncol
- Late effects of radiation therapy for prostate carcinoma: the patient's perspective of bladder, bowel and sexual morbidity.
- Authors: Franklin CI, Parker CA, Morton KM
- Issue date: 1998 Feb
- The effects of pelvic radiotherapy on cancer survivors: symptom profile, psychological morbidity and quality of life.
- Authors: Adams E, Boulton MG, Horne A, Rose PW, Durrant L, Collingwood M, Oskrochi R, Davidson SE, Watson EK
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- The intestinal complications of radiotherapy.
- Authors: Wellwood JM, Jackson BT
- Issue date: 1973 Oct
- Bowel damage from radiation.
- Authors: Jackson BT
- Issue date: 1976 Sep
- Pathogenesis and treatment of radiation bowel disease: discussion paper.
- Authors: Schofield PF, Carr ND, Holden D
- Issue date: 1986 Jan