AffiliationSchool of Surgical Sciences, University of Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStructural characterization of myofibroblasts in the bladder. 2006, 97 (1):29-32 BJU Int.
- [In-vitro cultivated cells of smooth muscular organs. 1. Cultivation of isolated rat bladder cells].
- Authors: Pilgrim H, Frey A, Teuscher E, Elze H
- Issue date: 1975
- Are there myofibroblasts in normal bladder?
- Authors: Eyden B
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Bladder muscle regeneration.
- Authors: Liang DS, Liang MD
- Issue date: 1974 Jul
- Characterization of a fibroblast cell from the urinary bladder wall.
- Authors: Coplen DE, Howard PS, Duckett JW, Snyder HM, Macarak EJ
- Issue date: 1994 Sep
- GATA-6 mediates human bladder smooth muscle differentiation: involvement of a novel enhancer element in regulating alpha-smooth muscle actin gene expression.
- Authors: Kanematsu A, Ramachandran A, Adam RM
- Issue date: 2007 Sep