Aetiology, diagnosis, and management of hypopituitarism in adult life.
AffiliationDepartment of Diabetes and Endocrinology, Lime House, Stepping Hill Hospital, Stockport, Cheshire SK2 7JE, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHypopituitarism is a complex medical condition associated with increased morbidity and mortality, requires complicated treatment regimens, and necessitates lifelong follow up by the endocrinologist. The causes, clinical features, and the management of hypopituitarism including endocrine replacement therapy are considered in this review article.
CitationAetiology, diagnosis, and management of hypopituitarism in adult life. 2006, 82 (966):259-66 Postgrad Med J
JournalPostgraduate Medical Journal
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypopituitarism: an update.
- Authors: van Aken MO, Lamberts SW
- Issue date: 2005
- Authors: Higham CE, Johannsson G, Shalet SM
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 12
- Pituitary insufficiency.
- Authors: Lamberts SW, de Herder WW, van der Lely AJ
- Issue date: 1998 Jul 11
- Effects of short term growth hormone therapy in adult growth hormone deficiency.
- Authors: Dutta P, Bhansali A, Ajith Kumar BV, Sharma R, Jaggi S, Bhadada S
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- Management of growth hormone deficiency in adults.
- Authors: Nilsson AG, Svensson J, Johannsson G
- Issue date: 2007 Dec