Does HER2 overexpression affect response to endocrine therapy in advanced cancer?
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDoes HER2 overexpression affect response to endocrine therapy in advanced cancer? 2006, 3 (2):78-9 Nat Clin Pract Oncol
JournalNature Clinical Practice Oncology
- p53 protein accumulation predicts resistance to endocrine therapy and decreased post-relapse survival in metastatic breast cancer.
- Authors: Yamashita H, Toyama T, Nishio M, Ando Y, Hamaguchi M, Zhang Z, Kobayashi S, Fujii Y, Iwase H
- Issue date: 2006
- Pretreatment serum level of HER2/nue as a prognostic factor in metastatic prostate cancer patients about to undergo endocrine therapy.
- Authors: Okegawa T, Kinjo M, Nutahara K, Higashihara E
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Low-level TOP2A amplification in prostate cancer is associated with HER2 duplication, androgen resistance, and decreased survival.
- Authors: Murphy AJ, Hughes CA, Barrett C, Magee H, Loftus B, O'Leary JJ, Sheils O
- Issue date: 2007 Mar 15
- The association between Akt activation and resistance to hormone therapy in metastatic breast cancer.
- Authors: Tokunaga E, Kataoka A, Kimura Y, Oki E, Mashino K, Nishida K, Koga T, Morita M, Kakeji Y, Baba H, Ohno S, Maehara Y
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Clinical and pathological response to primary chemotherapy in patients with locally advanced breast cancer grouped according to hormonal receptors, Her2 status, grading and Ki-67 proliferation index.
- Authors: Miglietta L, Vanella P, Canobbio L, Parodi MA, Guglielmini P, Boccardo F
- Issue date: 2009 May