Aberrant leukocyte common antigen expression in metastatic small cell lung carcinoma: a rare finding and a potential diagnostic pitfall.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAberrant leukocyte common antigen expression in metastatic small cell lung carcinoma: a rare finding and a potential diagnostic pitfall. 2007, 15 (2):236-8 Appl. Immunohistochem. Mol. Morphol.
JournalApplied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology
- Synchronous small-cell lung cancer following colorectal carcinoma. An uncommon entity in the elderly.
- Authors: Escalante M, Martí J, Antón E
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Metastatic carcinoma. The lung as the site for the clinically undiagnosed primary.
- Authors: Clary CF, Michel RP, Wang NS, Hanson RE
- Issue date: 1983 Jan 15
- Effect of radioisotope sentinel node mapping in patients with cT1 N0 M0 lung cancer.
- Authors: Sugi K, Kaneda Y, Sudoh M, Sakano H, Hamano K
- Issue date: 2003 Aug
- Coexisting basal cell carcinoma and metastatic small cell carcinoma of lung.
- Authors: Chikkamuniyappa S
- Issue date: 2004 Jul 15
- Cytologically diagnosed metastatic small cell lung carcinoma in the mandibular soft tissue.
- Authors: Pektas ZO, Gunhan O
- Issue date: 2013 May