Aberrant leukocyte common antigen expression in metastatic small cell lung carcinoma: a rare finding and a potential diagnostic pitfall.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAberrant leukocyte common antigen expression in metastatic small cell lung carcinoma: a rare finding and a potential diagnostic pitfall. 2007, 15 (2):236-8 Appl. Immunohistochem. Mol. Morphol.
JournalApplied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology
- Coexisting basal cell carcinoma and metastatic small cell carcinoma of lung.
- Authors: Chikkamuniyappa S
- Issue date: 2004 Jul 15
- Cytologically diagnosed metastatic small cell lung carcinoma in the mandibular soft tissue.
- Authors: Pektas ZO, Gunhan O
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Small-cell carcinoma of the lung. Cytological, roentgenologic, and clinical findings in a consecutive series diagnosed by fine-needle aspiration biopsy.
- Authors: Sinner WN, Sandstedt B
- Issue date: 1976 Nov
- Synchronous small-cell lung cancer following colorectal carcinoma. An uncommon entity in the elderly.
- Authors: Escalante M, Martí J, Antón E
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Flow cytometric detection of small cell lung cancer cells with aberrant CD45 expression in micrometastatic bone marrow.
- Authors: Danbara M, Yoshida M, Kanoh Y, Jiang SX, Masuda N, Akahoshi T, Higashihara M
- Issue date: 2009 Nov