Fast and robust three-dimensional best path phase unwrapping algorithm.
AuthorsAbdul-Rahman, Hussein S
Gdeisat, Munther A
Burton, David R
Moore, Christopher J
AffiliationGeneral Engineering Research Institute (GERI), Liverpool John Moores University, and North West Medical Physics, Developing Technologies Section, Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWhat we believe to be a novel three-dimensional (3D) phase unwrapping algorithm is proposed to unwrap 3D wrapped-phase volumes. It depends on a quality map to unwrap the most reliable voxels first and the least reliable voxels last. The technique follows a discrete unwrapping path to perform the unwrapping process. The performance of this technique was tested on both simulated and real wrapped-phase maps. And it is found to be robust and fast compared with other 3D phase unwrapping algorithms.
CitationFast and robust three-dimensional best path phase unwrapping algorithm. 2007, 46 (26):6623-35 Appl Opt
- Efficient phase unwrapping algorithm based on cubature information particle filter applied to unwrap noisy continuous phase maps.
- Authors: Xie X, Zeng Q, Liao K, Liu Q
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 1
- Robust three-dimensional best-path phase-unwrapping algorithm that avoids singularity loops.
- Authors: Abdul-Rahman H, Arevalillo-Herráez M, Gdeisat M, Burton D, Lalor M, Lilley F, Moore C, Sheltraw D, Qudeisat M
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 10
- Aiding phase unwrapping by increasing the number of residues in two-dimensional wrapped-phase distributions.
- Authors: Gdeisat MA, Burton DR, Lilley F, Arevalillo-Herráez M, Ammous MM
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 1
- Clustering-based robust three-dimensional phase unwrapping algorithm.
- Authors: Arevalillo-Herráez M, Burton DR, Lalor MJ
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 1
- Integration of robust filters and phase unwrapping algorithms for image reconstruction of objects containing height discontinuities.
- Authors: Weng JF, Lo YL
- Issue date: 2012 May 7