Fast and robust three-dimensional best path phase unwrapping algorithm.
AuthorsAbdul-Rahman, Hussein S
Gdeisat, Munther A
Burton, David R
Moore, Christopher J
AffiliationGeneral Engineering Research Institute (GERI), Liverpool John Moores University, and North West Medical Physics, Developing Technologies Section, Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWhat we believe to be a novel three-dimensional (3D) phase unwrapping algorithm is proposed to unwrap 3D wrapped-phase volumes. It depends on a quality map to unwrap the most reliable voxels first and the least reliable voxels last. The technique follows a discrete unwrapping path to perform the unwrapping process. The performance of this technique was tested on both simulated and real wrapped-phase maps. And it is found to be robust and fast compared with other 3D phase unwrapping algorithms.
CitationFast and robust three-dimensional best path phase unwrapping algorithm. 2007, 46 (26):6623-35 Appl Opt
- Robust three-dimensional best-path phase-unwrapping algorithm that avoids singularity loops.
- Authors: Abdul-Rahman H, Arevalillo-Herráez M, Gdeisat M, Burton D, Lalor M, Lilley F, Moore C, Sheltraw D, Qudeisat M
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 10
- Two-dimensional phase unwrapping using a hybrid genetic algorithm.
- Authors: Karout SA, Gdeisat MA, Burton DR, Lalor MJ
- Issue date: 2007 Feb 10
- Clustering-based robust three-dimensional phase unwrapping algorithm.
- Authors: Arevalillo-Herráez M, Burton DR, Lalor MJ
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 1
- Hybrid robust and fast algorithm for three-dimensional phase unwrapping.
- Authors: Arevalillo-Herráez M, Gdeisat MA, Burton DR
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 10
- Multilevel quality-guided phase unwrapping algorithm for real-time three-dimensional shape reconstruction.
- Authors: Zhang S, Li X, Yau ST
- Issue date: 2007 Jan 1