HLA-DR15, reduced relapse rate and improved survival after HLA identical sibling hemopoietic stem cell transplantation.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHLA-DR15, reduced relapse rate and improved survival after HLA identical sibling hemopoietic stem cell transplantation. 2007, 13 (4):493-4 Biol. Blood Marrow Transplant.
JournalBiology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Human leukocyte antigen DR15 is associated with reduced relapse rate and improved survival after human leukocyte antigen-identical sibling hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Authors: Stern M, Passweg J, Tiercy JM, Genitsch A, Meyer-Monard S, Heim D, Tichelli A, Gratwohl A, Nissen-Druey C
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- Unrelated stem cell transplantation for severe acquired aplastic anemia: improved outcome in the era of high-resolution HLA matching between donor and recipient.
- Authors: Maury S, Balère-Appert ML, Chir Z, Boiron JM, Galambrun C, Yakouben K, Bordigoni P, Marie-Cardine A, Milpied N, Kanold J, Maillard N, Socié G, French Society of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Cellular Therapy (SFGM-TC).
- Issue date: 2007 May
- HLA-haploidentical blood and bone marrow transplantation with anti-thymocyte globulin: long-term comparison with HLA-identical sibling transplantation.
- Authors: Chen XH, Gao L, Zhang X, Gao L, Zhang C, Kong PY, Liu H, Peng XG, Sun AH, Qi DG, Gong Y, Wang QY
- Issue date: 2009 Jul-Aug
- HLA Association with hematopoietic stem cell transplantation outcome: the number of mismatches at HLA-A, -B, -C, -DRB1, or -DQB1 is strongly associated with overall survival.
- Authors: Loiseau P, Busson M, Balere ML, Dormoy A, Bignon JD, Gagne K, Gebuhrer L, Dubois V, Jollet I, Bois M, Perrier P, Masson D, Moine A, Absi L, Reviron D, Lepage V, Tamouza R, Toubert A, Marry E, Chir Z, Jouet JP, Blaise D, Charron D, Raffoux C
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Disparity in survival outcome after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for hematologic malignancies according to area of primary residence.
- Authors: Rao K, Darrington DL, Schumacher JJ, Devetten M, Vose JM, Loberiza FR Jr
- Issue date: 2007 Dec