DCE-MRI biomarkers in the clinical evaluation of antiangiogenic and vascular disrupting agents.
AffiliationImaging Science and Biomedical Engineering, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, UK.email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI) is now frequently used in early clinical trial assessment of antiangiogenic and vascular disrupting compounds. Evidence of drug efficacy and dose-dependent response has been demonstrated with some angiogenesis inhibitors. This review highlights the critical issues that influence T(1)-weighted DCE-MRI data acquisition and analysis, identifies important areas for future development and reviews the clinical trial findings to date.
CitationDCE-MRI biomarkers in the clinical evaluation of antiangiogenic and vascular disrupting agents. 2007, 96 (2):189-95 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI in clinical trials of antivascular therapies.
- Authors: O'Connor JP, Jackson A, Parker GJ, Roberts C, Jayson GC
- Issue date: 2012 Feb 14
- Quantification of antiangiogenic and antivascular drug activity by kinetic analysis of DCE-MRI data.
- Authors: Ferl GZ, Port RE
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Early antiangiogenic activity of SU11248 evaluated in vivo by dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in an experimental model of colon carcinoma.
- Authors: Marzola P, Degrassi A, Calderan L, Farace P, Nicolato E, Crescimanno C, Sandri M, Giusti A, Pesenti E, Terron A, Sbarbati A, Osculati F
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 15
- Radiogenomics Monitoring in Breast Cancer Identifies Metabolism and Immune Checkpoints as Early Actionable Mechanisms of Resistance to Anti-angiogenic Treatment.
- Authors: Mehta S, Hughes NP, Li S, Jubb A, Adams R, Lord S, Koumakis L, van Stiphout R, Padhani A, Makris A, Buffa FM, Harris AL
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging as an imaging biomarker.
- Authors: Hylton N
- Issue date: 2006 Jul 10